Wednesday, December 16, 2009

disclaimer

I am writing this blog mostly for my self, I know its hard to believe but working in the skilled trades doesn't offer much of a creative outlet. any of my friends or family reading this blog be forewarned that you may not like what you read on here, and if you don't,well sorry but to bad. Its not my intention to upset any one or make any one feel ashamed of me and my opinions but It has already become an issue and I have only been doing this for less than 24 hours. like i said this is for me I have to assume that some one may read it, but I can assure you that I am enjoying writing this more than any of you will enjoy reading it. but oh well!
I love to write but I hate having people judge some of my less popular opinions. I used to write in a journal and hide it in my mattress like it was a dirty magazine. I was so terrified of someone criticizing me that half the time I couldn't even read it my self. I would end up burning them out of fear of being found out. it was horrible,Now I know how pedophiles and crooked politicians feel. I know that i could of just started a blog and used a fake name but no. that's what cowards do. hiding behind an alias like a puppeteer hides behind the curtain. not this cat,not now, I am going to face my fears head on and in public. like they say once its on the net it will live for ever so there will be no burning this.

No comments:

Post a Comment