Monday, January 4, 2010

For some reason lately I find myself looking back at some of the people who are now former coworkers of mine.



while working in the skilled trades as I do, you meet allot of strange people. Believe me the word strange is putting it lightly. After almost 10 years of working in this industry no form of lude or irrational behavior surprises me.Almost nothing shocks me any more. I have worked closely with ex cons, drug addicts, alcoholics, degenerates, thieves, rapists, and douchebags, and I have seen and heard it all.



That's not to say I haven't worked with some really great people over the years. I thought I would just share a few of the most colorful of the peacocks with you today.



I don't even know where to start so here goes



Wade S. never talked to any one. when ever someone of any kind of authority spoke to him he would fidget and laugh nervously. He was an excellent worker as long as you constantly told him what to do. He was very quiet and very odd and every one thought he was retarded or deranged. I always liked working with him. although he did have a habit of steeling all of my ketchup. no matter how many packets of ketchup I would get he would eat them all. I honestly wonder if that is all he would eat for lunch.

I worked on the same site with a drywaller named Clyde. He was a little stump of a man, probably in his mid 50s. Clyde had ears that were to small for his head. he always smelled like cigarettes, And he had a wrinkled leather like face that would put Charles Bronson to shame. He looked almost exactly like Moe Shizlack, the bartender from the Simpson's. For some unknown reason he would always call everyone an old mule. "Did you get the hallway finished you old mule?" "You coming outside for break you old mule?" It was really bothersome at times especially for me because Was only 19 I was neither old nor a mule.

I have had two bosses named Jason in my life. The first was a red headed little pussy that know one respected. he had no social skills and he was lazy. I have know Idea how he kept his job.


I should know better than to blog about people that I currently work with but lets throw caution to the wind and talk a little bit about Tom shall we.

Tom looks like the Marlboro man, if the Marlboro man lived to be about 70 years old. He has the foulest vocabulary of any old man I have ever met. And in my opinion god put him on this earth to be a construction site ramrod and nothing else. He yells allot. When ever any thing doesn't go exactly as planned it is because it is "fucker-balled". when ever something breaks its "fucker-balled". According to Tom pretty much everything in his line of site is "fucker-balled", including me if I screw up.

I wasn't for sure what exactly the word fucker-balled meant. so I did what any red blooded American would do and looked it up in Websters dictionary. surprisingly I couldn't find "fucker-balled" listed any where. So I have decided that the only obvious explanation is that the people who write Websters dictionary must in fact be fucker-balled themselves. I am going to bring this up to Tom at our next meeting, and I am sure that he will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment